What we offer
We offer accredited qualifications delivered by our dedicated team of tutors. You will be supported throughout your entire qualification, and gain nationally recognised qualifications from Awarding Organisations including City & Guilds, HABC, OCR & Pearson.
• Basic IT Level 1 Certificate
• Intermediate IT Level 2 Certificate
• Computerised Accounts with Sage Level 1
• Teaching Assistant in Schools - Level 2 Certificate
• Introduction to Training Adults (PTLLS) - Level 4 Award
• Information, Advice & Guidance - Level 2 Certificate
• Health & Social Care (Adults & Children) - Levels 1 & 2 Certificate
• Customer Service Skills Certificate
• Business Administration – Level 1 Certificate
• Functional Skills—English & Maths
• English Classes (ESOL Mandation - Speaking & Listening: Various Entry Levels).
• Warehousing & Storage—Level 1
Health & Social Care
We offer training if you are looking to work with adults or children in the care sector.
We offer training for those looking to work in a business environment or provide clerical / administrative support in the workplace.
We can help you update your English & Maths skills to current business standards.
This course is designed to help those on Jobseekers’ Allowance to support you to improve your speaking and listening skills to a level that would help you find suitable work. Please discuss this with your JCP advisor.
How we can help you
We can also help you get Back To Work.
We run assessment sessions every Wednesday, 10am to 2pm.