Returning to Onsite Teaching  |  Lateral Flow Testing  |  Exams & Assessment  |  COVID Safety on Campus
Click here for full details on what you need to know
Surge Testing - click here for information
Proposed College Merger - click here for information


Financing your HE programme

In order to pay for your programme, you may choose to finance yourself, in which case the full fee must be paid at the time of enrolment. Alternatively you can apply for a loan from the Student Loan Company, to cover all course related costs. To do this, you need to apply online.

There are three different types of finance that you can apply for from the Student Loans Company – Tuition Fee Loans, Maintenance Loans and Maintenance Grants. Tuition Fee Loans pay for your course. Maintenance loans and grants help with living costs (e.g. accommodation and books). You will have to pay back loans but you don’t need to pay back grants.

The Student Loan Company website also gives further information along with contact details should you have any queries about your loan application.

If you have a disability, long-term health condition, mental health condition or specific learning difficulty (e.g. dyslexia) you can apply for a Disabled Student Allowance. More details about this allowance are available online.