Our next Open Days are in March 2020 - Register Here!
Thursday 5th March 2020, 4pm - 7:30pm - Harrow on the Hill Campus
Subjects based at Harrow on the Hill Campus are: Beauty Therapy & Hairdressing, Business and Accounting, Computing & IT, ESOL, Media & Film, Science, Sport & Fitness and Apprenticeships.
Wednesday 18th March 2020, 4pm - 7:30pm - Harrow Weald Campus
Subjects based at Harrow Weald Campus are: Art & Design, Childcare (Early Years), Construction, Plumbing & Electrical Installation, Health & Social, Foundation Learning, ALS (Additional Learning Support) and Apprenticeships.
If you're looking for a new college course starting in Sept 2020, our open evenings are for you! Find out more about the courses we offer and why we're officially THE HIGHEST RANKED COLLEGE IN LONDON for 16-18 year old achievement*.
- Meet staff
- Get course information and career advice
- Learn about our apprenticeship programme
- Take a campus tour to view faccilities
SAVE TIME! Pre-register in advance so we know you are coming by completing the form below.
NOTE: The form will disappear after you successfully submit. You will receive a confirmation email.
*Latest Department for Education (DfE) data for 16-18 provision in 2017/18, published 22 March 2019.
In the news
- Health and Care Students champion empowerment at their Expo 2020 #Expo2020
- Students gain industry insight to help kick start their careers
- HCUC (Harrow College & Uxbridge College) Celebrate their Higher Education Success
- Harrow College Student Council & Student Union Collect for the Homeless and local Foodbank
- Key Business figures back West London Institute of Technology at Preview Launch