Free* intensive 4 week English and maths course at Harrow College!
A course designed for new students who want to improve their English quickly, boost their job prospects or progress onto another course at Harrow College.
(* Dependent on student’s status)
Places are limited!
- Minimum age = 19+
- Course dates = 1st July - 26th July 2019
- Hours per week = 22 hours (5 days per week for Entry 1, Entry 2 and Entry 3)
- Study mode = Day classes - early morning to early afternoon (homework)
- Course levels available = Entry 1, Entry 2 and Entry 3
- Subjects = English and maths (Entry 1, Entry 2 and Entry 3)
- Certificate awarded = External accreditation (Entry 1, Entry 2 and Entry 3)
How do I enrol?
Things to bring:
- Passport / Home Office documents
- Proof of benefits (3 months in date, and with your name on it)
- Exam certificates / results
Enrolment / Interview dates? (these are drop-in sessions so no pre-booking required):
Times are always 9:30am - 12pm
- Thursday 23 May
- Thursday 30 May
- Monday 03 June
- Thursday 06 June
- Monday 10 June
- Thursday 13 June
- Monday 17 June
- Thursday 20 June
- Monday 24 June
- Thursday 27 June
Harrow College, Harrow on the Hill campus, Lowlands Road, Harrow, HA1 3AQ.
Please report to reception first.
Click here to read more about this course.
However to enrol, you must attend one of the enrolment dates above.
In the news
- Career focussed activities prepare students for the future
- It's official - we're the number 1 college in London!
- Sports programme brings students closer together
- New Institute of Technology success for Harrow College & Uxbridge College
- Poet Benjamin Zephaniah visits campus building named in his honour