Harrow College's Football Academy in partnership with QPR in the Community Trust for 16-18 year olds is holding a new trial for budding footballers.
The next trial to join the Football Academy for 2019/20 under the guidance of qualified coaches from QPR FC will take place at Vale Farm Sports Centre in Wembley (Watford Road, North Wembley, HA0 3HG) on Wednesday 29th May 2019, 1pm - 3pm.
The Academy provides talented young sports people with the opportunity to develop their prospects of a career in the football industry while continuing with their BTEC sports education.
In partnership with Queens Park Rangers FC, the programme provides the most up to date, comprehensive and high quality level of training. Study and qualifications gained can also lead to opportunities in sports related fields including; Coaching, Sports Therapy, Fitness Industry, Leisure Management and Overseas Scholarships.
To be involved, you must attend a trial first.
Click here for more information about the Harrow College Football Academy in partnership with Queens Park Rangers FC in the Community Trust.
In the news
- Career focussed activities prepare students for the future
- It's official - we're the number 1 college in London!
- Sports programme brings students closer together
- New Institute of Technology success for Harrow College & Uxbridge College
- Poet Benjamin Zephaniah visits campus building named in his honour