Harrow College is offering a suite of free Level 2 online qualifications in Health and Social Care. The courses are ideal if you are a professional working in the Health and Social Care sector. With these courses you can:
• Work mainly online without the need for College attendance
• Further your personal and professional development by studying at your own pace at a time and place to suit you
• Achieve a FREE* nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Work from high quality online support materials, plus a resource pack which is yours to keep
• Study with support and guidance from assessors and tutors
Applications are open now for the following online courses (click course title for more information):
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working with people with Mental Health needs.
Speaking about the announcement, Errol Allen, Curriculum Manager for Health and Social Care at Harrow College said:
“We know these courses are very popular and offer many career progression opportunities. We are delighted to add these to the wide selection of Health and Social Care related courses already available at Harrow College. This comes at an exciting time for Harrow College with our brand new dedicated Health and Social Care building due to open at the Harrow College Weald Campus in the summer of 2017”.
*A limited number of free places are available, terms apply. Click course titles above for more information and to apply.