Harrow College is offering a suite of Level 2 online qualifications in Health and Social Care. These courses are ideal if you are a professional working in the Health and Social Care sector. With these courses you can:
- Work mainly online without the need for College attendance
- Further your personal and professional development by studying at your own pace at a time and place to suit you
- Achieve a FREE* nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Work from high quality online support materials, plus a resource pack which is yours to keep
- Study with support and guidance from assessors and tutors
Apply now for the following online courses (click courses below for more information):
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working with people with Mental Health needs.
*A limited number of free places are available, terms apply.