Aged 16-18 and still looking for a college place for this year? We have new courses and apprenticeships starting soon.
Apply to join Harrow College where you'll benefit from a range of excellent facilities, a supportive learning environment with industry-qualified staff and a thriving enrichment calendar as part of your student life.
Courses available NOW include:
This course is for students with a keen interest in working with children or young people at a professional level. Students on this course can progress to employment in childcare settings such as schools, nurseries, playgroups or an unsupervised role or as a nanny or childminder. There can also be development to further study at Level 4 such as a hospital play specialist course, Foundation Degree or HND in Early Years.
Available to students aged 16-18 as well as 19+
The Pre-Access to Science and Social Science involves studying the OCNLR Level 2 Certificate in Skills for Professions in Applied Science and Technology (QCF). This qualification has been designed to provide students with the underpinning skills and knowledge required to enable progress to further study in Applied Science and Technology, and ultimately to work in this or other related sectors. It is a full time course which lasts for 24 weeks.
This course is suitable for young people aged 15-18 years old whose first language is not English. Students on the course will have support to improve their written and spoken English with an aim to go on to further studies or employment.
This course is suitable for young people aged 16-23 whose first language is not English. This qualification has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills, whilst introducing you to the hair and beauty industries and how you should present a professional image in the salon.
Other new courses with a January 2017 start include:
Courses for Adults (19+ years)
- Functional Skills (Maths and English) P/T
- Level 2 Extended Certificate in Business Technology
- Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Project Management for Building your Home Extension
Professional and Developmental courses
- AutoCAD 3D
- Darkroom Photography
- Electricals Course for Professionals
- Final Cut Pro
- Introduction to Counselling
- Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia Care
- Level 2 Award in the Prevention and Control of Infection
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Substance Misuse
- Level 3 Health and Social Care for Adults
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning (CACHE Level 3)
- Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner
- Personal Training Qualification
- Plumbing Course for Professionals
To enquire about applications to the courses listed above please click here. Or please call 020 8909 6000.
Other courses and apprenticeships also available, view our course search page and apply.
View our apprenticeship vacancies here.