You're invited! If you're looking for a new college place starting in Sept 2018, our next open day is a great opportunity to meet staff, discuss courses & careers and take a tour of the campus. Students, parents, family, friends...you're all welcome.
Location: Harrow on the Hill campus, Lowlands Road, Harrow, HA1 3AQ
Date & Time: Wednesday, 7 February 2017, 4pm - 8pm
The open day is free to attend and with free limited parking available on the day.
Want to visit our other campuses? No problem! Let us know during this open day and we'll be happy to arrange a date with you to visit either our Harrow Weald, Whitefriars or Skills Centre campuses.
Harrow College offers a range of courses. These include A-levels, BTEC, Apprenticeships, Entry, Career Colleges and Foundation courses as well as Higher Education, Counselling and Teacher Training courses for adults.
We look forward to meeting you at our open event in February 2018.
In the news
- Hair, Beauty & Make-Up students take their moment in the spotlight #Expo17
- ICT students create digital user-guides for Expo project #Expo2017
- 'Futuristic' ideas presented at ESOL Expo at Harrow College #Expo17
- Business Expo is sweet like chocolate #Expo2017
- Harrow College students join national reading challenge