Harrow College's Education and Football Development Centre for 16-18 year olds in association with the Tottenham Hotspur is holding an open trial for budding footballers.
Trials to join the Football Development Centre for 2017/18 under the guidance of qualified FA coaches from Tottenham Hotspur will take place at Vale Farm Sports Centre in Wembley on Tuesday 30 May 2017, 10am to 1pm.Register today.
The Centre provides talented young sports people with the opportunity to develop their prospects of a career in the football industry while continuing with their BTEC sports education.
The programme provides the most up to date, comprehensive and high quality level of training. Study and qualifications gained can also lead to opportunities in sports related fields including; Coaching, Sports Therapy, Fitness Industry, Leisure Management and Overseas Scholarships.
As well as football, students also enjoy a number of other activities. Examples include:
- Outdoor adventure activities including SWAT police training, rock climbing and high ropes.
- Sky TV studios – Including Sky's state of the art production facility and Careers Lab.
- Dodgeball sessions putting fitness, coordination and team skills to the test.
- Army day testing stamina and problem solving.
- Gym sessions in the new on-site gym called Energise.
- Mobile health clinics – giving members of the public free health advice.
- Student Expo events.
- Career and progression sessions with guest speakers from employers and universities.
To be involved, you must attend a trial.