Harrow College will be hosting two events to inform all employers about the forthcoming Apprenticeship Levy affecting both large employers and SMEs.
Taking place at the Harrow on the Hill campus, employers will have an opportunity to meet and talk with the College's apprenticeship team on one of the following dates:
- Thursday 26th January, 8.30am to 10am
- Wednesday 1st February, 4.30pm to 6pm
The levy will impact every employer in the UK from April 2017; come along to find out how this affects you. The aim is to support and guide employers to understand the intended impact, with assistance to plan and prepare for the change.
Refreshments will be provided; register now to secure your place.
In the news
- Harrow College celebrate graduation of Therapeutic Counselling students
- Architecture students go out in the community to share and develop skills
- New partnership to support Harrow College trainee counsellors
- Specialist Health & Social Care training facility coming soon
- Teacher Training attracts international interest