We are open for daily enrolment at our Harrow on the Hill Campus. Come in and secure your place.
|Thursday 24 August||09:30 - 19:00||Harrow on the Hill|
|Friday 25 August||09:30 - 17:00||Harrow on the Hill|
|Monday 28 August||Bank Holiday|
|Tuesday 29 August||09:30 - 19:00||Harrow on the Hill|
|Wednesday 30 August||09:30 - 19:00||Harrow on the Hill|
|Thursday 31 August||09:30 - 19:00||Harrow on the Hill|
|Friday 1 September||09:30 - 17:00||Harrow on the Hill|
|Saturday 2 September||10:00 - 14:00||Harrow on the Hill|
Enrol in 4 easy steps:
- STEP 1: Visit our Harrow on the Hill Campus on Lowlands Road and register - dates above.
- STEP 2: Bring your exam results with you - see below
- STEP 3: We'll help you find the right course
- STEP 4: Collect ID card and timetable - you are now enrolled!
Your exam results
Whatever your results are, we're here to help you! For example...
- You’ve got the grades you need for your course? What now?
Well done. Drop in to enrol and secure your place.
- Your grades aren’t what you expected?
Don’t worry. Come in to discuss your options.
- Your grades are higher than you need, can you do a higher level course?
Excellent. Come in and we can discuss other options.
When you join Harrow College you’ll join a local and supportive college, where your success is our priority.
In the news
- The future is bright for students at Harrow College following results day success
- Harrow College students complete new council Civic Centre design project
- BBC welcome media students from Harrow College
- Creative art and media students shine with end of year exhibition
- IT students learn about Cloud technology from Amazon expert