Children's Care & Health and Social Care
Studying Childcare and/or Health and Social Care at Harrow College will help to equip you with the sought-after skills to join this rewarding career path.
As a student you will discover the importance of communication, professional practice, health and wellbeing and how to meet the needs of clients in care.
Classes will be held at our brand new, specialist heath and social care building, located in the Harrow Weald Campus. You'll be taught and assessed in creative ways, from practical role play and demonstrations, through to presentations and written assignments. You can also develop your employability skills through valuable work placements.
Our students enjoy very high success rates and high numbers progress to university. The key to this success are our supportive, industry-wise teachers providing individualised support, as well as the added insight of guest speakers and workshops.
Krystal Shannon, Health & Social Care Level 3
I chose to study at Harrow College as it was close enough to travel and it was recommended to me. I enjoy studying here because the course is enjoyable, very interesting and worthwhile. The teaching is good and I find learning more interesting. After my course I plan to study social work at University.
Zunara Ali, BTEC - Health & Social Care
I’ve achieved the grades I need to do a nursing course at University of Hertfordshire. My goal is to be a pediatric nurse. Thank you Harrow College for your support in helping me progress with my career ambition.
Courses by level
- Advanced Apprenticeship for Children and Young People's Workforce
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Apprenticeship Framework in Childrens Care Learning and Development FL2
- BTEC 90-credit Diploma in Health & Social Care
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Health & Social Care
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education
- Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools - CACHE Level 3
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Preparing to Work in Home Based Childcare